• slide
  • Proin tempus euismod placerat ut tempus purus orci, eu aliquet lorem aliquam erat volutpat nam leo ligula consequat sed cursus nec eleifend sit amet neque ut quam diam. Pellentesque sed vehicula vitae tincidunt sit amet est quisque gravida nibh ac nisl tincidunt lobortis arum rerum hic tenetur consequuntur magni.

Established in High Wycombe in 1870 by the specialist chair maker William Goodearl, Whiteleaf Ltd maintained management links with the Goodearl family until 2001. With its trademark white beam leaf (from trees grown on local hills), the company title incorporated the Goodearl family name until 1999 when it was officially renamed Whiteleaf Furniture Ltd.

The company relocated to principle offices in Princes Risborough in 1920 where it continued to expand for over 80 years. Post war technological advancements led to improved production methods and the introduction of tables. 1947 saw the launch of an impressive selection of kitchen units to compliment the dining ranges. These ranges continued until the mid 1980’s; a period which saw the hugely successful transition from the kitchen to the bedroom.

The company relocated to Thame in 2001 where we continue to be one of the leading contract furniture specialists in the country.